"The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. To this end the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment. These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right."

Sunday, August 30, 2015

IB Key Concepts

As I was planning my lessons and making these IB posters for the class, I just felt I wanted to share with you new parents and returning parents. I'm glad I teach in an IB school, where teachers consider all these "key concepts" when collaborating and lesson planning.
Here it is an explanation for each "key concept":

No comments:

Post a Comment